Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More Cuties Edition!!!!

Posted by iza at 22.12.10
~Us....happy siblings....~


remember me???
if u dont, click here
i am Cutie...
but now, to differentiate me with my siblings,
call me Cutie 01..^^
soon, ill be adopted by Mr Nash...
thanx Mr Nash... :)

Hi...please let me introduce myself..
i'am Cutie 02...
don't u feel interested to adopt me..
i can be ur lucky charm... :)


hey...i want to be in the frame too..
hihi..my name is Cutie 03..
i really want to be adopted by u..*wink2
u can bring me anywhere..
i promise to behave myself.. :p



hello everyone...
not to forget, i am Cutie 04
if u need anyone to cheer u up..
i'll be there just 4 u... :)

We can make u happy...
coz we're so cute n bubbly!!
*toinggg..toingggg....
hope to see u soon...
bye...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MessyMommy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos